Monday, March 30, 2009

Updates

KEVIN GOT A GIRL FRIEND !!!! AHHA :) SO proud of him .
The lucky girl's name is Pei mun :)
Ahha good for you dude !!.. take care of your relationship with her k? Don't ever ever get into a fight . And remember The girl is always right :S Ahha

Hm , my legs are badly destroyed.. Muscle pulled, sole of my feet have cut. Haiz.. Man at least i didnt break a bone .. Poor Adrienne Pulled her ligament of her right foot. Like me :) ahha but she still can walk. I couldn't until 3 week later XD Lucky her..

I am still wondering when is Sri Kdu open day Hmmmm, Very anxious to meet my old friends again , some who i have bad history with and some with good memories that will last forever. I got my new Basketball Shoes , Black MaxAir shoes :) they are nice but they are still new so they are hurting my feet. My friend is really taking our Basketball team seriously. Man i need to work on my stamina. :S need to run and run and run and run and run and run XD.

Hm our skit in school is going well i guess. Michelle finally got the guts to pretend to scold me . Brandon on the other hand , ahha he can be a father now.. I am like the Main Character which is in every scene. So i complained , then steph really gave me a good answer by saying that is why you are the main Character . XD ahha dumb dumb me. Kelvin Kwan doesn't know how to be a pastor. He ends up scolding me and not advising me.. ahha Damn Funny
Coping with my School work i guess. Bm is getting more and more boring every single day. Teacher Christy is going away and Chris's mom is taking over . Man... she looks spooky.

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!