Friday, April 3, 2009

Hackers??

Today Me, Kevin Lim , Ian , and one more dude forgot your name XD ahha. We went and see fast and furious 4 . Its a 18pl Movie !!! we Know but we got in !! ahha we sneaked in , when we got passed the guard we ran as fast as we could cause we were 5 minutes late. We were Happy joyful monkeys, ignoring the fact that i had a full tank , i took my seat :) When the movie started , Kevin Lim lost his found in the cinema, OMG! looking high and low for it we found it under another guys seat ahha XD so funny he had to ask him to go under his ass to get his phone . Ahhha The movie was a Blast !!, more hot girls , more driving action , and more drama ^^. After the movie , we stayed back for the bloopers but there wasnt any. haiz So F..... We then walked around the mall looking for things to do. Then we decided to go Fuseball ^^ , when i was about to buy tokens i saw my friends playing already so i asked what!! you guys got the tokens before me ? Then i started to join them , as soon as the ball ran out and i wanted to put my tokens in to get more balls, Ian put his hand into the machine and pushed something , but the balls came out !! ahha :) cool !!!!! haha he taught me how to do it , so i tried it but when i did it a worker pass by me and saw me , then i told her that there is a ball stuck inside XD ahha i lied ooops? when she left i got the balls out by pushing a level to alow the balls to come out . Woo hoo we played like rm100 worth of fuseball , 50games ++ ahha :) after getting bored of it we took a ball and throw the balls all the way to the 1st floor , the guard was shock to see flying balls ^^ ahha . SO much FUN !!! woo hooo :)

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!