Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Day

Happy Bday Earth !!!! erh ahha Happy earth day too :) , I am at home with my comp and my woofers blasting ^^ weee no lights , hope you guys are showing support for out planet ^^ help us save our planet . Hm feel like going to the park but there is only 20minutes more so who cares .
Hm , but i still notice that some of my neighbors are not showing support..
They still have their lights on , Screw them ahha. :S

Today, we celebrated Sam Bday in DG ahha , so FUN !. Grace's grandmother made a brownie cake for us ... YUMMMM!!!!!
I love you grandmother's brownie GRACE !!!!
Hm the cake had a goal post , and 3 players.
1 kicking the ball
1 defender and
1 goal keeper .

I was so tempted to smash the cake in his face but nah......... ahha
I still want my revenge on my brother..
He smashed my whole face into the cake on my birthday .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!