Friday, March 27, 2009

Today at school , i notice someone wearing almost the same shirt as me. Hm and she was a stalker :S ahha ..... But her shirt was like black and mine was dark brown.. hers had long sleeve but mine was short. But it was like a same design.. Then when i wore a jacket , i saw her putting on hers just after i wore mine. ODD huh? ahha :) maybe i am just over exaggerating :X.. Maybe not.. ahha Today me , bob , nick, zane , nigel and other went to cc. We meet Louis Jackson there :O ahha he looks the same ... Paul Tiong was like WHy you DIDNT CALL ME ARH>>!!! ahha.. Then today , i wasted like 30 minutes of my life... I went for Bm Class, But Jireh Didnt go?? its was only me , lisa, valentina and Dourity ... haiz... Wat a waste of time... But i stayed longer to join the other class. And whole and behold I saw Jireh !!.. When i ask him where was him, he said he forgot to come.. Screw him..!!

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!