Sunday, March 15, 2009

Updates on my Life

Very bored these few day,
got nothing to do la ,
all day i would dota , or do something which is boring.
Hate to say , i kinda miss school . Gosh...
Erhmm, My cousin Min Ming is back ,
ahhha Paul is very excited :)
Its ok Paul , don't hide your feeling for her.
:)

Wanna say Good Luck to all these people on their theory Exams
1. Stephanie Tiong
2. Paul Tiong
3. Benedict Liew
4. and the rest who i do not know they have one..

I meet a few of my Sri KDU friends again in 1u.
And again they said i look hot.
Hmm no directly but i got these for friends of mine , Who are guys.
Ahha :) weeee
I am really that Hot???
I don't think so..
I am just a normal boy with normal looks.

Today i was meant to go 1u with Adrienne Foo ,
but it was canceled ,
cause her mother didn't allow her to go .
Aww.. Haiz looks like i need to wait very long to get my new wallet.

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!