Friday, March 20, 2009

Stupidity

This morning i had to play basketball with my team infront of sponsors. I was very hyped-up about it cause we were actually serious on making a team.. Ahha so awesome feeling. Yesterday , all excited and everything i slept Dangerously late... 2am . And the GAME WAS 7am. Gosh. Reason why i slept late was because i was playing Dota. Lol some may say i am lifeless. Uhmmm wont say names.. As the sun rise from the east and we got ready for our game. I was still sleeping at home.. It was not only until 7.15am till i got up. Being all rushed and scared of losing our sponsorship , i rushed around the house getting my cloths , ball , shoes, and money. But one thing i forgot was my socks. AMAZINGLY.. ahha So i had to run back all the way home to get my sock which i was so stupid to forget. On my way back to the basketball court , i couldn't find my phone. Searching high and low for my phone , i finally found it in my pocket... HUH>>?? MY POCKET...!!!!!! Ahha... As i reached the basketball court i got into the game. Me so tired from my lack of sleep , i was unaware of everything.. I was too tired to do any lay outs or 3 pointer shots. So i couldn't show my skills. ^^ after playing my first round , i was already all tired and exhausted. My friends told me the guy wasn't happy with me , but i told him that i didn't get enough sleep last night... ahha . He starred at me for a moment and then he told me next time sleep early ok. Don't repeat this mistake anymore. After playing i went home. I took a bath and tried to get some close eye. But my cousin was blasting her music so loud till i cant get any sleep. Frustrated and tired i had to go 1u to look for my jersey. To cut the story short.... I bought a Rm 60 jersey and then went to my friends house for a meeting , then we went into the pool . Then we went home Walla ^^... Too tired to type..

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!