Saturday, March 14, 2009

BU Carnival

The carnival was very small, hm alot of disgusting food. I bought one asam laksa and it tasted like crap. It was so sour like hell, even my tongue was screwed up. Me , Sam and Paul were wondering around looking on how to spend 120worth of coupon. For me with my 60 , i spend it all on lucky draws, which was totally stupid. I got a metal mug and toothpaste, gosh..!!! And then a boy behind me , he won the grand price ,!!! i was so pissed. But nvm , God Bless Him. My mother was at one of the stalls selling BUBUCHACHA , ACAR and pineapple tards. Hm we ran out of stock very fast , i was quite shock to see it sell so fast. But one thing that was annoying me was that this melay dude was like stalking me , Sam and Paul. Where ever we sit to eat he would follow. And he started like checking us out. My brother was being a clown , he was going around shouting buy buy buy and blah blah blah. Sam and Paul went back home so fast haiz.. but nvm i had Kevin lim , chai and his bro. We were all fooling around the carnival , checking out girls and other boys stuff. ahha ^^ The blazing sun was keeping me inside the tent cause i couldnt bare the intense heat. Around 1 pm we all went to my house , we started playing dota and then THE END.. :P

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!