Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to School

After a long and boring holiday , we are finally back to school. :) ahha but one side of my says , OMGOSH School.. F la... and one more side says I wanna go to school . ahha I am so confused with myself. Hm very scared cause teach Roselin copied our names down for not coming to school on last week friday . Will we get in trouble. lol I was out with cousin and friends ..
So i have a good excuse ahha i think ... :S Nvm ahha i dont care what she does to me.. Yesterday Adrienne called me and said she was in a midlife crisis cause she couldn't find a place to do shirt printing ahha... So she called me and started shouting :X.. But she finally found a place.. phew... Hm so back to school. need to go faster in my work AHHA . very slow... And summore my grade 3 drum exams are coming.. Man .........

Steph has facebook ahha. who was the one who told me it was a waste of time :X ahha.... but looks like she has one.... :) good for her.... Happy school days guys !

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!