Friday, December 3, 2010

What a Week ....

I've been so Jammed Packed this week .

Monday i had to go for a meeting .

Tuesday had tuition fever !

Wednesday went to church for worship practice

Thursday went to church for worship practice again !

Friday Went to Low yat to but Headphones and hard-drive , Went with KamHon .

Hmm it was a fun week .

Someone texted me saying that her friends is saying something about me . Hmm . It is just to ridiculous to post online . :P Now a-days , i kinda hate lovey dovey songs ... I want songs which are rockish !! and etc . I don't know why .. I use to love RnB , jazz , blues , funk , pop. but now i find it irritating , or just heartbreaking .

My right index finger and middle finger has blisters on them ... From all the bass . It ain't easy being a bassist ! and it ain't easy being a drummer too ! I just feel like performing like MAD !! In Malls , in Church , OutDoors , any where that has things breathing and talking .
I wanna play football , i haven't played in awhile . I would say i am out of form . really off ! . Badminton today was the only exercise i had for the pass 1 and a half weeks . I feel so restless . where is everyone when you need them !! SCOTT GET YOUR ASS BACK IN KL NOW !!!

Gawd!!!!


Hmm blitzone just opened near centerpoint . It is getting busier every moment ! Sooner or later its gonna be packed and you would have to pre -book the seats .

I'm a very curious boy , and i like adventure . But it normally leads to me getting into SHIT !!


Can't wait for Youth Camp !! although i will be busy trying to organize everything , with God's Help i will be able to manage it ! . Hmm Grace why !! why !!!!

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!