Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In my Headzzz .....

Why do i keep comparing .... I gotta stop or else i am screwed .
I wanna say i love you , but in a different way :) . I wanna hug you and hold you tight .
But why aren't coming back D: Your so far away . I haven't seen you in such a long time .
COME BACK TO MALAYSIA FOR HEAVEN SAKES >.<

And yes you do look cute when you give that Puffy Face :P
If only i took a picture of that . oh well :P next time then .

I've been so busy lately , i swear my backbone can literally break ! D: . This is bad , i ain't getting enough sleep , i'm been thinking really hard if i want it , and if i don't want it , have i gotten myself in deep shit . Well I can only say "boom watcha say" .

Signing off Guys And Gals , Nighty night .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!