Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm really satisfied.

i can finally say that i am satisfied with i have . something new in my life . Or someone ;) .

Old ones just becomes memories . Never to be reminded of .

Prom is coming very soon . 22th !! and so is Christmas !! .
I still haven't went christmas shopping , this is bad !! BAD !! .
I need to go soon , Scott , you better not ditch me the next time ! or else ..



Someone once told me , to have something is better then have nothing . Well it struck me . :D so i'm satisfied . Well in this instance , to have someone is better to have nothing :P . TeeHee
>.<

Christmas !! I can't wait to go caroling and can't wait to get and give pressies :D. Meow !

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!