Friday, December 24, 2010

Back to Old Us

Looks like we are back to the old us ain't we ?
Just Hi's and Bye's . Well , its been decided i guess , God Bless , and Good luck . I wanna say i Love you like my own sister , but its pointless now .


MERRY CHRISTMAS :D To ALL EARTHLINGS :)

Time to sings Christmas Hymns ! :D , JOY TO THE WORLD !!! I love this song , since i was a small boy . My mom told me i use to hum this song when i was in the car during chinese new year . xD haha :) . There IS alot of things going on in Church lately !!

One Goal i wanna achieve is get the SSMC youth to be closer as one :) . Anyone interested in helping me ? :) Go SSMC YOUTH !! :) To God all praises shall be given . There is so much talent in our youth , we just need to unlock all of them , i challenge you guys to make the effort to unlock them :) , We need them ! i need them , THe CHURCH NEEDS THEM AND GOD NEEDS THEM !! :) . LET NEXT year be a new year of all of us , for SSMC youth , !! revival :D !! yes a revival , Things will be different , definitely :)

Anyway see you Peeps IN church :D , Merry Christmas

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!