Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A new change ? Yes / No ?

Hmm , youth camp is over. I see somethings more clearly now . I realize that i have wasted my life on things and even people who can never bring me anywhere . I realize the things i've been doing was just stupid , immature and childish of me . I realize that i have neglected the things that was actually important to me .

I wanna bring an end to this .
If it means losing friends or things , so be it .
Cause what life would it be , if i were to just sit about , stone , and not care about my life .
I should be out there , doing things that will actually bring me closer to my Goals .
I should be out there , doing things that are right in the sight of the Lord .

I'm ashamed of my pass . I'm ashamed of what i did .

New friends , i've meet .
Friends i have grown closer to .
Friends who i found to be alot of comfort .
Found my DG important to me .
And found the Ambition to serve God .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!