Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rock N Roll !!

Awesome week ! Even thought my week was packed like HikkaBoomBoom ! I still managed to find fun in it :D . I just realize doing somethings is actually alot of fun ! . One , is learning new songs on my instruments , playing in a band !! Getting blisters over and over again :D on my finger . Its a nice feeling come to think of it . Meeting new friends !! :) Yes friends , what Joy they bring me :) .


I've returned from Taman C's Prom ! , Jules from Fly-FM was their Host !! :D awesome crap !! . And An honest Mistake was their special guest ( band ) , and a guy who's name i can't remember , but he can do the kazizle sazzile with his mouth , BeatBOX :D .

I played bass for GingerForJustice!! :D
Introducing
- Nikki on the Vocals !
- Leon on the Piano ( or air guitar :P )
- Sam on the Electric !!
- Ernest on the Drums .
- Me on the Bass !! .

What Fun we had !! :) Hoping for more !! Lets GO !!!
Haih , people do give other people cock-stares deserves a punch . ( seriously ) .
Whats their problem :P .

An Honest Mistake , Awesome !! :) , their music is actually very nice . The Bassist Kevin is awesome , the Violinist DANNY! is AMAZING !! And Darren the lead singer :) ACEs man !! ACEs

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!