Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yippi Doopie :)

My fifteen birthday has just passed and i am tired of saying THANK YOU !! . It is getting over rated . Yesterday , when i went online i had 130+ notifications and everyone of them was HappyBirthday !!! haha I was stunned , even the weird people said "happy birthday'' to me . After reply like 20 post with Thank you , i was very irritated and i just posted a post saying thank you to who ever say Happy birthday to me . The very next day , which is today , i had another 70 notification , and again all of them were wishing me Happy Birthday . Omgosh , i was just so anoyed till i didn't even bother to reply them ..




Today , two friends slept over in my house and i only went to sleep around 5am today . Haha.
Then John soo called me around 9 and ask me to come to school .
John : Hey COME school now !!!
Me : why ??????
John : Just come la !!!!
Me : *Yawn*...... But
John : No Buts !!!!!
Me : I will try la i will try

In my head i already knew it was a suprise for me . John soo finaly told me that his mother baked a cake for me and Julian Gan. Omgosh i love you Aunty SOo :) I love you michelle and john . Then i replied that i couldn't cause i was busy and i had friends over . Then Steph smsed me using Michelle phone , asking me to come . But i had no transport !! . I would love to be there with you guys man !! but i couldn't !!
The First one to wish me Happy birthday is Amazingly Samuel Antony .
My brother from another mother !! the dude i known for 8 - 9 years . haha
The last one was erhm , Steph , i think .. Ahha
No One called me to wish me happy birthday !! :(
You guys Made my Birthday An Awesome one
Although no one got me gifts , but seriously all i can ask is your friendship :)
That is all i can ask from you guys !! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you guys !!!!!!!!


On my birthday , i had to do my daily house chorse ..... and at night i went for dinner with my family and ate seafood , Yumm CRAB with salted Egg
I Haven't ate this since i lost my weight :S


Holly Crapper Molly !!!!! Is that Cake !!!!! haha a Cake !!! :)
An Ice Cream Cake !!!! WEEEEEEEE
CoOoOKIes And CrReAm !!!:)
YUMM , i love you mom , dad and bro :)
I love all my friends too :)

I wanna list all the names but i am lazy :)



No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!