Friday, November 13, 2009

As the School Ends !

The school is ending :( . Man i am gonna miss everyone of you !!!!
And guys i really sorry for ditching you all !!!! I really want to sing with you Graduates !!!
But i was pre-booked by my mission trip.

Kayjen and Jireh for not coming for your Graduation , i am offering you two a free meal !! I will pay ! promise !!! with all my heart :) But we shall have it after i come back from my mission trip .



You all know that i was helping the school but recording the awards night rehearsal. And sorry if i made some of you guys look like fools . And i am sorry for the Blur and very shake-ish video, I tried all my best to make it nice for you guys.


The big skin girl ( DIDI ) ahhha !!!! i gonna make her school life next year i living hell .
You all know that me hating girls and gossiping about girls is against my nature , but when they do something really bad or be rude to me , the are finish.....

And Again I do Not Date girls older then me !!!! My limits are Same age or younger two years !



I know i am being totally freakishly random but i am blogging about this at 2am .... I am going to faint soon ....
But who cares!!!!

And Ben !!! Stop Implying !!! now !!!!!



And i Have been leaving my things in julian's house XD , First i left my jeans there , then i left my ring then today i left my jacket !! ahhha :)

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!