Saturday, November 7, 2009

Birthday @_@

After two days of rest from school , i returned to school on friday ( a day i will never forget) . I was just simply doing my work and i did my Bible test - i got 83% Shit zzzz. Anyway during break time , Nicholas Tan came up to me and asked me to join the fun of Creaming Julian Gan. I had evil intensions haha , like stuffing cream up his nose or something like that .
During lunch time , they told Julian Gan . All of a sudden , Nigel Lim said " why don't cream Egbert Nah too !!! I was " fck you !" you touch me you die .

I then had to let them cream me cause , even if i run or do anything i will surely get creamed . SO what the HECK RIGHT ? After school , Julian and I packed our bags with Haste and Ran For his house !. Kelvin Kwan came running after us and we thought he had the cream . Luckily he wasn't having it . Walking up that little small Hill , We saw Zane Car and we thought Zane was bringing them to cream us , so we ran like mad pigs being led to the slaughter . Haha and again God was on our side ! he was just alone with his Sister and Driver !

All they did was just come to wish us Happy Birthday .
We were able to go into Julian's house . We waited there for like 5min++
and we saw them walking up towards the house .
They seem innocent but they weren't , they tried to fool us into believing that they didn't had the cream with them . But we were smart enough to no believe .
All of a sudden Nicholas took out a blue food container , We were like FCK YOU !!!
Nigel and the Gang Started to climb in .
While Julian was busy fighting his life to keep that food container from the hand of the evil once . Nigel all innocent went behind me , took out A box which contain cream and slapped it in my face . Kelvin and Nigel hold a hand full of cream wanting to fck me with it . I planned my way to run ! , i said that i will go outside and then they will cream me . When i saw an opening to run , i took it and Kelvin Threw it at me . like Matrix baby ( i dodge the speeding bullet of cream ) and ran for my life . My jeans was kinda loose and i couldn't run that far and fast.
Joseph and Kelvin chased me , and i knew i couldn't outrun them . So i just Gave up . and just allowed them to Mess my Whole body up . One was pulling my shirt , one was pulling my pants , one was messing with my hair . I just sat there and allowed them to do it .


My birthday Celebration was not over yet. haha
After Badminton , we went curve and ate at Italiannes .
I ate a Steak , and Julian ate Lagsania .
And we couldn't pay for out own food !! man . Everytime we wanted to pay we got screwed by them . Bernard , Julian , Me , Nigel , Andrew , John , Michelle , Steph , Paul , Nicholas , Jireh , Julien Buteau , Benedict Liew . If i missed anyone out i am sorry .
After eating , we had a birthday cake ( from italiannes ) . And we were supposed to state our best friend . Hm the choice was very hard , we picked each other .. AHHA . Then we were supposed to tell which friends we love . Ahha i mean like we love everyone of you , But since you creamed us ! The only people we love at Michelle , John , Steph And Jireh !
AHha Joking Joking we love everyone of you !
And my best friend is Everyone :) !!



After italiannes , we went to that Pool thingy place . And Kam Hon was the third person to beat me . Yet i haven't found someone who could trash me ! After playing a few games , Paul , Jireh , Steph and Ben had to leave :( Awww . Shit We then went for a movie , after buying 6 tickets ( nigel and andrew had to leave ) i found out that bob also wanted to leave .. SO i wasted Rm10 bucks !! , but he paid me back !! :) o Well , i have to say this will be the most memorable birthday celebration i ever had :)

And without you guys , all my friends , this memorable birthday wouldn't have exist. And i wanna say " i love everyone !! " You guys are awesome !! and i hope i will never lose anyone of you in the future !




No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!