Sunday, November 22, 2009

My first misson trip


This is my First Mission Trip and sadly it had to be on the day that means a-lot to me . It was on My school Awards Night , I feel so sad now . I am really Sorry Kayjen , Jireh , Evan , Sarah , and etc for not attending your graduation. I am really sorry . I heard you guys had an awesome time . And i also heard you guys went for Paint ball on the last few days of school . Damn , wished i was there , i would so totally have the joy of shooting Mr Laurence. Bob I envy you @_@ . Haha Poor Julian Gan , got shot behind his head by Dorothy . XD . this states that girls cant Aim :) ( Joking !)


OK getting back to my Miss
ion Trip.
On Saturday , i went to Oon Yow's house to sleep over . Cause the Flight was like 7am in the morning and we had to be at the airport by 5am . I was supposed to sleepover in Adrienne's House but Samuel didn't want to . Anyway it would be impossible for us to fit in her Car . It was totally Packed ! When we reached the airport , were like half dead . Most of us didn't sleep , fortunately i got 3-4 hours of sleep . Good Enough i guess :/
We checked our bags in and waited to be called to the plane . In the Plane , Adrienne was like super Hyper , she was like flying to everyone's seat . Sorry Dear !!! I couldn't sit with you . I had obstacles =S.
Trying to get some sleep in the plane , i was awoken by Samuel and Adrienne ... They were like camwhoring with me when i was half awake .

zzz Geeezzz i look ugly !! ugly !!!



The two buddies were sleeping like babies :S so cute !


We took alot of photos ! but i am just lazy to post it on blogspot.




When we reached Bangkok , we got our Bags . OOO yeaa we had to carry boxes too !!
Man they were Heavy as Heck ! ..... My boxes were 18 Kg + my own bag which was 5 Kg .
That was like 23 Kg of weight on my hands . Poor hands ..
I better get muscles from this ...
We were waiting for the flight to Ubon . We were waiting for an hour or so . So we decided to take photos . I bought a blended drink . The Name was Nuty Cookie blend . hmm so i thought it would be a cookie blend with nuts on it . Man but i was fooled ... It turned out to be a peanut butter Drink .. Ewwwwww !!!! so Groooooseee .
It was diabetes in a drink , it had like sugar , condense milk , and peanut butter + oreos !!!
It was the worst blend i have ever tasted in my whole life . grosseeee Just Grosse ..

When we reach Ubon , I saw Hazel for the First time , When i took a glimpse at her i thought she was like 15 years old or so . But she turned out to be 17 .. Man !! But she was Hot XD .
We then took a Truck to the kampung , a long 1 and a half hours drive . During the ride , Adrienne noticed something falling from the roof . We had to turn back and find it . It turned out to be a Light that fell from the truck . Ahha what Sharp eyes you have Dear .
You know that Petrol there was like 3.80 per litter . OJAIGOSH!!!
SO EXPPPPPP.
One full tank was like rm500 , 5000butt . @#$%^&*@#$%^& ing heck


When we reach the Inn , it was so dark . It seem to turn dark around 7pm . The inn was very nice , it had a very nice view of the River that divided Laos and Thailand . Awesome . Every morning i would go outside and take a view of an amazing sunrise . I so wished i had my DSLR . !!!! But it would be too much of a burden to carry it along .

Shopping there wasn't very nice . I only bought two Sport Shirts and One sport pants . :S eeeee . But the Experience was awesome . I Missed the Kids , although we were getting stalked by the Kids , they were awesome . The kids had like " Keng Mai " phones . ahhha means very awesome phones . I really wonder how they get them . We also saw a group of dancers dancing Sorry Sorry by Super Junior . They were awesome . THey performed it for us as our farewell thingy.


I misss themm

I wanna Go back .



Sorry it is so short , i am posting this when i am half dead . So forgive , There will be a second part i promise . !

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!