Sunday, November 29, 2009

In Loneliness I Stand

Standing in loneliness ,
Awaiting calls or invitations ,
I repeat the same routine again and again .
Adrienne has abandoned me ,
I barely see my School friends ,
I haven't played football for 3 weeks .
I think i am starting to suck .
Erh people have been saying i have a Girlfriend ,
It is just a rumor ! Do not believe it .
Speaking of Boy-Girl friends ,
Adrienne finally broke up with her Blady Fucking melay Bonehead Retarded Boyfriend .
Old school friends are asking me for Dates . Oh Dear :S
A girl asked me to be her Boyfriend ,
I rejected because i barely know her .
My drums are the only thing giving me entertainment .
I wanna learn Bass , Guitar .
Man i am so ambitious . Not .....
Shit why on earth am i talking like this ...
I am getting weirder weirder everyday .
This is because of the separation of me and my friends ,
I miss you guys .
I finally meet Sri Kdu Friends !! woohoo
Amazingly they recognized me >.<
"Awesome Blossom" My new theme for this and next year !
Have An Awesome Blossom Holiday!!!





*Note that this might be my last post till Dec25 or next year !!

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!