Monday, November 2, 2009

Birthday !!!! woo hooo , in 8 hours time :)

MY birthday , hhmm if only i knew what my mom and father is getting me .
O wait i do know :P , i am getting a new laptop !! :) a mac

Say bye bye to Laggyness !!!


Erhm , thank you kayjen for that lovely blog#521 :) was very thoughtful of you .
And i am sorry choir gang, i really wanna sing with you all. My desire to wanna sing with you guys is out of this world . I only wished the thing would be on the 16th nov !!! omgosh ./



Aar was lousy !!! the only interesting part was when AAR actually came out to perform .
The other bands were just awfully bad .. melay songs omgosh , who the earth listens to them ...
We got very closed to the front but , in the middle of the concert i got punched in the tummy so i was forced to move behind of the crowd. Kayjen and jireh and Joanna ( a new friend ) got very very very close to the front !!! like they could almost touch them !! I envy them :( . stupid asshole who punched my tummy .



No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!