Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sweet Defeat

The cuts showed that i did my part in the match. I block about 80% of the balls that came towards me. The pain of my Muscles are killing me , i cant even scratch my back. My defenders was abit messed up. Nicholas Kwey scored a own goal. I could have saved the ball but , he tried to stop it and it went through his legs. Talking about balls going through legs, Kam Hon was the worst... the ball went through his legs like 5 times.. Ijen was talking too much !!!, my gosh i feel like slapping him. S.O.R team was very rough , they push people and made people fall. And the coach was bias. OMG, he was like , when they got a handball he would say continue. If we got a handball we get a foul. BIAS SHIT !!!!!! We lost the match horribly , but at least we got more experience. The team was very nervous , seriously . Zane was like messing up like hell. And Nigel he had a clear shot but he missed. I don't blame him, he was under alot of pressure i know. I was also underalot of pressure. I nearly own goal but lucky i was fast enough. When we got back to school and broke the news to our fellow students , they said its ok you will get them next time. I changed and bought a coke. When i went into class everyone came to drink my coke. Steph , Bob , John Soo , Kelvin Kwan. LOl ?? ahha but its ok :) I am used to sharing saliva with guys , but i am not used to sharing saliva with girls , And mainly with Steph , ahha we never drank each other's drinks before. Ahha, somehow it just felt like i was kissing her indirectly . But who cares. I AM USED TO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MUSCLES HURT, DONT HIT ME !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!