Monday, April 13, 2009

Head Ache !!!!

Today i didn't go school because i am sick, i have head ache , my tummy is against me. I feel like throwing up but cant. Haiz i think it was because i was playing Basketball under the rain yesterday. All i could remember is coming home and eating and straight for bed. My gosh today morning my head ache because unbearable , it was like someone smacking my head with a metal pipe.

All of ya know about the kidnap right? ahha My parents are like, Egbert Build muscles now !! To protect yourself , i was like HUH? Father was saying you better not go anywhere alone , go with friends . " cause these fucking retards are so Fucked up to find money". These were his exact words. I missed football practice today haiz. sorry Prem. XD Hm still having head aches , hope they are gone by tomorrow.

Any one wana watch Shopaholic with me ??? !!! ahha :)

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!