Sunday, May 3, 2009

Trinity Camp

The Reason why i wasn't around this weekend was because , i attended Julian Gan's church camp.
The journey there was fine until.... we reached the mountain. All the turnings was making me sick. I tried to hold myself together by putting my head outside and breathing the fresh air. As soon as we reached the Gap , i got out of the car immediately and walked around. Hmm Freedom . Those of you wondering what A "Gap" is , no its not the brand of the clothes. Gap is a one way road. And it was like 30 minutes of each to pass through it . So i had like 10 minutes of walking around . Just wat i needed. After the 30 minute up the hill , we reached our hotel.

Man was it a good site..
We found a perfect car park, and took it before anyone could get it.
Carrying our bags to the main ballroom, where we get our Shirt and room key . We entered the ballroom and got our things. We went to the room , and i slept straight away. I couldn't bare the tiredness.

I meet new friends. Hmm Lets see , there was Aaron , ( one more guy erh starts with a V- i think it was Vanis), Andrew, Zhe-Wei , Shaun Benjamin, Denise Lee, Sarah Ti and Sarah Chen.
They were all very friendly . On the first day , we had so many game.. Good thing i slept in the afternoon.

Next day , we were preparing for a skit. It was about two Gang leaders : King Cobra and Kitten.
haha i know the name kitten is abit gay, but i was in that group. So was Bernard and Sarah Chen. The play again, was about two gang leaders who think they are better then each other. So they ask their gang members, to go cause destruction around the city. But kitten heard a voice from God, Talking about a guy called Matthew- the tax collector. So Kitten changed and he tried to change King Cobra too, but failed.

Me , Bernard and Sarah Chen + 1 more dude. Were the people who objected to being changed into nice people . We 4 went and joined King Cobra gang were we could continue our sinful nature.

I had a very nice line to say , " Those this mean i stop rapping girls " and " I like rapping girls, i am leaving ". There were meant to be said by me , but they didn't want us to say it anymore because some people on our team were abit blur.. Haiz.....

We got second place. :) go Red team ! , and the Blue team for First. The camp was abit short , but i had alot of fun . I meet new friends and got to know some of them quite well. We went home on Sunday-Today , and again i wanted to vomit on the way down the hill. My face is all full of pimples and my lips are dry.. Good to be home.


No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!