Friday, April 3, 2009

Almost Trashed

Today i woke up at 8.40 when my basketball team woke me up . They told me that we had a match today with the college kids. Then i think back , wasn't it the end of this month??? So i took my bath, but forgot to wash my hair , brushed my teeth. Took my cloths and Zooom to Kevin Chai's car. Ahha , we went to the Basketbal court but there was no one there...
So i called Ericsson

Me: Oi Where are you ??
Eric: I am still sleeping.
Me:Wtf ?? you idoit the match !!!!!
Eric: O ya..OK wait give me 5 min.
Me: You Ass hole !


We rushed all the way here for nothing...

Kevin Lim: Wtf la this Ericsson... That stupid boy
Chai: Ya la... haiz..
Me: Stupid Manager..
Chai: Lets vote him off the team
Lim: Don't la , don't so bad..

XD ahha so much rage in us..
When he came we totally Bash him up.
Looks like i am not the late one anymore ^^
WEEEEEEEEEE. i am free....
OK back to the match.

When the match was about to begin, Ericsson called us in for a group meeting.
So i wonder what was he going to say.
Then he started saying crap like,
Egbert i want you to Keep that dude out of the game . Hm how?? ahha maybe i can kick his balls ^^ weeee

He also gave stupid advice to everyone.
Finally on that spot we chose another captain..
Gavin Chong

We lost the match 56-45 Hm not that bad la..
They were college kids and we were high school kids . We were so proud of ourselves ^^
After the match we went to Eric's house , and whole and behold I saw A NISSAN GTR weeee. awesome car, and it was also new.
Hm i envy him.. Gosh what a beauty !
Then we had our lunch , hm steam chicken with rice YUMMM!!!
:) we had our meeting and we signed the contract and We have ourself a team baby !

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!