Saturday, April 18, 2009

Open Day :)

After a year, i am reunited with my friends once again. Today i woke up and started to jump like a fool cause , today is Open Day for Sri Kdu. I get to see my dudes again ! I wasn't able to see everyone cause, i was with my gang. So nice to call them my gang again . When i reached Sri Kdu , with my brother's sports car , i notice everyone looking. Ahha weee. As i walked through the hall, and memories came back to me. My heartbeat rised and rised ! higher and higher!!!!. I was so excited to see my dudes ! I was running to the hall, and i bumped into Andrew , my old dudie ! my buddy ! and other friends in form 1 who i am not so close to , i was still able to remember their name . haha Good for me , good thing i didnt mess up their names. I also saw Oscar , they were heading to Mr.Lam the discipline teacher who took Oscar's phone. Sad Dude... I followed Andrew around the school , i was totally clueless for the whole day . Some how its hard to get back into my old self. Teasing people or making fun of people. We headed to the Hall and i saw Winshen , Daniel , Iqball, Mozart and Nicholas Teh . They had plays , musical performances , a drum solo which was not very nice cause it went faster and slower and didn't have a consistent beat. After the performances, we went to the cheerleading performance , man haven't seen cheerleading for so long already . I saw many old friends , and i saw Kok Waihowe !OMG f#$k !!! he is a gay ! ahha.. I saw Shanni but somehow i didn't have the guts to say hi to her. Since the last we meet wasn't a nice year. I hope she doesn't hate me . After monkeying around for 2 hours. I had to go back. Awww. gonna miss them.. As i was on my way out i saw Shanni again , maybe God wanted me to saw hi to her but , i didn't. Haiz ... why didn't i ?? gosh... i think its because i was scared that she might still think i like her. I waited for my brother under the tortures sun for 30 minutes . And i was like 10second away from Shanni . Why didn't i say hi ?? why !!! why !!!!!!!!!!! As i saw her heading toward me to get into the car i hide. lol ?? wtf?? As she got into the car , she saw me and i thought she didn't remember me , but she kinda of stared of me so yea i think she does remember me . hmm ... i missed my dudes..

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!