Monday, October 11, 2010

Spining like a globe .

Things just seem out of place . Well what can i say , things never stay the same forever . Especially people . Like me , i've changed and it cost me big time !
Maybe is it true that people were not suppose to chase fantasis . But i know for sure your not one . Its funny how some people change not because of someone else , but because of yourself . For an instance , take me as an example . I was with this Amazing girl , I have been Chasing after for over 3 years now ? Well once i finally got something going on between us i mess up . How ?

I will tell you how , I WASN'T being ME !! . That was the mistake . I tried being someone else so that , that girl would find me more pleasing and interesting . But i ended up screwing both of us up . Well , that would make me a Package of sorrow for any girl wont it . :P

Ahaha , i've KNOW it already. AND i will nvr repeat the same mistake .

Birthday is coming Soon !! I'm counting the days as they pass . :D , Can't wait . Presents , Surprises . But it won't be complete with you .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!