Saturday, October 23, 2010

OldTown white Coffee :D

I'm am now at Oldtown White Coffee in Bu8 .
Yes it is that big big building next to Centerpoint . I have no idea what the hell the building for . Honestly , its kind of a white elephant . I am now awaiting the arrival of Julian Gan . Michelle and Scott have ditched me D: I am now stuck with Them !!! .
This week !! i lost the pain on my waist , and i gained it back . Not from football , but from badminton .
Maybe what she says about me is true , I am stubborn . :S .

Dreams are suppose to be chased aren't they ? IF NOT , then what the heck are dreams for ?

I'm playing for Joy Lam :D , And grace , if you are reading this ! I promise i will help her , not stress her out :P *ding *

Hocka Pocka , I miss you , Puppet .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!