Saturday, October 2, 2010

Seriously Sorry .

Whatever you wanna say just say it to face my alright ?

Would i ever say anything about you like that online ?

I'm sorry ! i said it .If there is anyway i can prove it to you .

Words can only do that much . If you need time i will give you all you want . I wont text you anymore , i wont call you anymore . Until we're ready . If i cross my boundaries i apologize .
You can ignore me all you like . I deserve it .
I said things and reacted to things which has made you stare at me with those eyes of anger .
You might hate me as you read this now . but i just hope when you do read this , you will just forgive me . I've lost your trust and maybe thats the worst i can lose . Losing your trust = losing you .

I still wanna make this right .

So i will do my part cause .

Everyone else as my witness !!

Getting Close to you was already so hard . I know i have fucked things up . I am sorry ! I know i kept on bringing it up over and over again . You have all right to be angry at me . You have all right to ask me fuck off . You have all right to ignore me . But do you really want me out of your life forever ? Didn't everything we went through mean anything to you ? I believe with every single living Cell in me that I do still mean something to you . Cause you still do , to you me .
Hey i ain't perfect . I wanted to make things right but i ended up making this worst in the process .

I have to say all these here since you won't reply me at all or even answer my calls . So i hope you still read my blog .
I will do my part in getting things back to normal ! Everyone mark my words . And everyone as a witness to this blog post .

Egbert, with all the sorry-ness i can express .

Just don't bitch about me please ? You can ask me to fuck off , just don't bitch about me .
I know you still care for me and you wont bitch about me . I just hope i am right .
I know this is my world behind bars . Don't make us a war please .
I hate fighting with you . I hate ignoring you . I hate us like this .
Trust me onces more . Please !!
thats all i can ask .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!