Saturday, October 16, 2010

Like a G6 -_-.

Hmm i guess G6 means drunk ??
Oh well ...

I got the sore throats . Whole day is really screwed up by it . Gosh !!
I continuously get hiccups , non-stop !! My tummy hurts from all the hiccups . Fck!!!
Gosh while typing this . I'm listening to Far East Movement - Like A G6.

Bryan Adams - Heaven . Listening to the song makes me cry . I keep on thinking about you . I hope your having a good time in Vietnam . Damn i miss you .


I miss Having someone who i can always go to for help , someone whom i know will stand next to me and cheer me up . Someone who make sure that i am smiling before she leaves . I just wanna thank you for everything that you have helped me through . To tell you the truth , i felt safe around you . Even talking to you made me secure . Maybe thats was my problem , or not . :S gosh ...

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!