Friday, October 22, 2010

I really really wonder !

Sometimes i really wonder whether the things you say are for me or not . Anyway

I seem realize that everything i've been doing , all have been recorded down in a little tiny book . And the person writing it is , yeah , GOD . hmm ... i really want to take a look at that book at see if i am really living my life i way i should . Its funny how we take things for granted and only when it hit us we then realize we were in wrong . What very complex and ignorant species we are . I'm sad to say that i am one of those "species" . I see everything as it is , but i don't seem to take a closer look at what pain and sorrow they can bring. I tend to see the side that pleases to me the most , but the part that i don't really enjoy , well lets say i just deal with it in my heart . And when that bubble finally pops , everything turns ugly . I've learned my lesson , i guess . I've made mistakes , i know . I'm sorry , but that doesn't mean i cant change . It may take awhile , that doesn't mean you have to throw me off the cliff so that you can be happy .








And btw !! i've collected all the comments that people have given me

Mom tells me " i get too emotionally attached to stuff"

Brother tells me " i'm too ignorant to see my mistakes "

Someone really close to me tells me that " i'm confusing "

My aunties and uncle tells me " why can't you be more like your brother "

A friend tells me that " i am too serious in life "

A friend tells me that " i need to chill more "

A friend tells me that " i need to stop looking back at the pass and look to the future "

And someone really close to me says " i need to forget and let go of things "




I wanna thank , B1tch and Penguinman for being there me ! .Cheers .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!