Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life is Just full surprises

Life is just full of unexpected events , i wonder how people say that dream's come true when there is will . For me i think it is a Bunch of Mambo Jambo Crap... Life is just a very unfair place .. A place where dream's come true is heaven .. On earth , dreams get crushed or rejected . What a awesome place we live in right?? My hopes are all crushed ... I wont say why or what , so don't bother asking me ... Cause i wont answer you . Forget it la.. I have no mood to talk about this anymore , you guys understand what i am trying to state right ?? yea whatever ...





Yesterday , we went to weili's church , it was fun !! seriously i mean the last game made me almost peed in my pants... haha XD . After that we went to jaya one , head quarters . We were listening to a chinese singer , she was singing a rihana song which sound like , she was singing In your hair in your hair , i found it , i found it , i found it .. ( not very sure about the name of the song ) . Omgosh ....

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!