Friday, January 29, 2010

Rocky Rules !!!



:)WEEEEEEEEEE














THE end of January !!!!


Omgosh !! it is already the end of january !!
Time is flying so fast !! NOOO!!!!
Hey guys , i know that i have been very busy these days , not that i don't wanna hang out with you guys ! it is just i am packed like crap.....
Bad habits die hard , now i finally understand..
School is awesome , i guess , it has been abit hard to concentrate but i manage to finish my goals except for one which is my LA 1001 , the book were people say i will definitely fail , thats because i got the book yesterday !!
Justin Chew Is weird !!! i think he is a born devil ! You guys should have seen how he acted ...
I think he can scare me enough , don't need the real devil ... Look at his facial expression and he getting all weird ... Geezzz scares the creeps out of me .
Football is great !! Scott Scored his first goal !! thx to me :) .
Hopefully this year we can go home with a GOLD !!
Badminton is good too !! my arms still hurt from it tho ....
It is seriously pain .....




O ya !!! O YA !!!!!!
Today while walking back to Julian's house , an Indian Boy , early 20s , approach us with a desperate face and asked for our help .. Apparently , he was playing football in school and he was waiting for his brother pick him up , after a few hours , he called his brother and instead of his brother picking up , a Polis officer picks up and tells him that his brother is in ICU due to a car accident . He Went to the polis station to get details and asked the polis for a ride to the hospital , but they said they cant :/ . He was asking us for transport or money to go to the hospital . After talking for 30min++ , me and kamhon gave him rm10 bucks each .. Haih ....

What is it with malaysian Police !!! they are fcked up !!...

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!