Monday, February 8, 2010

Weili the Bimbo

I have evidence that Weili is bimbo !! Today during lunch , we had chicken chop . When we were sitting down , she shouted who wants my bun . I was literally staring at her , and she said it a second time , i was like Weili !! She was staring at me with confusion and like nothing was wrong . She out of a sudden burst into laughter , ( do you realize that when she laughs her pitch is very high ) !! Then a few minutes later , she shouted i want you peas ! , which kinda sounded wrong ... Haha And again her high pitch laughing filled the whole cafeteria . She gave away half of a chicken and her Bun ( bread ) !! ahha . She has such a small appetite .. no wonder she doesn't grow !! :) !! Talking to her now , she just admitted that she used to be a bimbo !! So there we have it !! she is BIMBO !!!



She Asked me to update my blog , with nothing to write about , i just wrote about her bimbo-ness. happy Weili ??

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!