Monday, February 8, 2010

Stop it !

Why does everyone say i look down or sad ? Omgosh i ain't okay... Just alot of things happening too fast.. So please !! just stop saying i am down and sad !! seriously...



You know , Music and Sports seem to be the only thing keeping me happy .
When i play football i am just .. it totally clears my head , cause my head will be in the game .
Music on the other hand , it calms me down , like playing my drums or guitar .. It Helps me Forget about things .. But it will only help for that few minutes or hours , and then it comes back to me . I just can't run away from it . It is a very crappy feeling ... Anyway ....



Updates on what occured in school or outside school

School is depressing i guess , school life seem to be boring , but there are alot of random people thats asks random questions that seem to make me laugh ... Today Kamhon was asking what will happen if our hands didn't have skin , will our muscles drop off . And there is Brandon who gives weird answers XD . And there is Weili who acts really weird and sometimes can say sick stuff without her realizing it . There is Julian who seem to laugh to Kamhon's weird questions that makes me laugh . Then there is Ben liew who is being sadistic . There is Steph and Dorothy who talks about people in school !! and it is very very .... Then there is Zane who is all horny XD . Then there is teacher lizzy who can be angry and happy at the same time XD ..

Chapel , haih , most of you know that i sang last friday !! yea yea i know i sucked , i sounded like my brother , i was too loud , i was screaming , well we learn from mistakes Aite !! So :P !!
Well thats was my first time worship leading !! So it was hard ... I am Desperate to buy a Base !! omgosh i am waiting for my Ang Pao money to hit 800++ then i can rest assured i have enough for my base :)

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!