Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A post without a Title !!

Hey guys !! It has been quite long since i blogged ... Erh i really don't know what to blog about . So i would just state wat has happened during the 3rd episode of the week ! Erh i know that this is only the third but i have alot to talk about . Alot of anger is stirring inside of me now .. But sadly i can't express myself .. Bm class s**ks !!! The teacher is spooky ... He is like weird and weird and and and .. erh WEIRD !!!! I dont really like him but sadly i have to deal with him for a whole year ... Teacher Alan's class was suppose to shift to our side today but the Big boss said he will think about it first .. I mean what is there to think about ??? it is just shifting classes !!! wtf ... I started bass class last week ! and it was awesome !! i wanna buy a bass guitar but i can't seem to find a Pink bass !! :( . While talking to my father , he offered to buy me a Fender USA . i was like NO!!!!! Too EXP !! Btw Fender USA is around 8k++ .... Omgosh i just want a 1k++ one.. Anyway i aint even that good yet .. Rain is such an A**hole ... i haven't played with my school friends for two weeks already !! omgosh... Scott is getting rusty XD !!

I Miss all my past year mates !!! , I Miss Michelle , Hannah , Prem , Buteau , Aaron , John !!! , Erh ... Summer , and blabla >.<

Today we had a music training session ! Omgosh , christopher was playing so loud !! . Melanie is an awesome singer , and i think that the chapel thingy can actually go somewhere :) , everyone seem to be committed !! YAY !!




No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!