Saturday, January 23, 2010

2 Weeks

Now my life revolves around the word two weeks .. Cause in Two Weeks !!! in TWWWOOO WEEEKS !!!!! It will determine my future :S.

Omgosh i can't really tell you guys what it is but , yea !! :) TWO WEEKS !!

I can't wait two weeks !! , it is driving me Nuts !! I haven't been sleeping well , i haven't been eating well , i haven't been acting normal , i haven't been me lately...
Two Week is just too long omgosh !!!!! It is 14 days , actually less then that but still !!

TOO LONG !!!!!

Why must you put me through this !!! The feelings i have for you is genuine !! i promise !!! I don't normally cry over things like these , but i think i have started to .. I have been tearing and crying lately.. And i ain't embarrassed about it !! - I am being mentally challenged and it is funny to some people... ;O ..
Till the time comes !!!!

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!