Friday, January 15, 2010

Yay Post # 100

Wow.. who knew i would be doing my 100th post .. hmm lets see where to start .
School is awesome , seniors are like awesome !! so much fun although it is kinda of hard to concentrate in class .. SO noisy !!! TOO NOISY !!!
I have so far completed 4 lifepacs !! yay me !!
Btw i had a back injury which took a week to heal .. this is because Julian Gan , Scott and Kamhon would not stop laying their hands on my back ! .. Everytime they slapped it , i could feel it bleeding ...
and !!!!! Andd !!!! Today !! my man pride was hit three times !!! If you were a guy , thats the worst thing anything could happen to a guy .. I would not explain any further ...
Chapel today was awesome , erh although my fellow students were not hyped up about it , haih i still had fun !!


On Thursday Teacher Edward scolded me for no F**king Reason !!
Most of you know i didn't bring my sticks on thursday for the practice , so i went hunting around for sticks . I found one stick in Teacher Alan's Cabinet which was Teacher Edward's old Cabinet . When i found the stick , i was like shouting I gonna play with one stick !! Edward then asked me where i got the stick from , so i answered him. All of a sudden he started mumbling his mambo jumbo which made no F**king sense !! He was like * quoted from edward himself * "Where is my stick ??? why you lose them , you better buy new once for me . SO IRRESPONSIBLE , borrow people my sticks and it goes missing " i was so stunned , i said " Fudge you " . IN the First F**king place You bladed Mentally challenged retarded man ! Who the F**K Wants to borrow your sticks !! and who said it is yours !! , it just so happened to be in your cabinet when you came Faggot ! . SO dont go bursting you anger at me cause you cant even have a proper relationship with you wife .. You F**king pedophile !!! Stop touching girls !! ....




GOsh i have alot more to state about him ... but i just don't wanna say them ....

Weili Can Sing !! An amazing Singer Btw !!
Scott is an awesome guitarist and Bassist !!!
Poh yi !! awesome pianoist !!
Joanna can sing woo !! XD
Kevin arh ... no comments :)
Ben You are awesome with you ( not sure what to call it ) but weili thinks it is cute XD



I just came back from a movie " carriers " ahhha , it is such an awesome movie ..
Steph was literally jumping and terrified by the show XD
Couldn't stop laughing !! .

Hmm So we have ended Episode week 2 and now entering Episode week 3 !!!
Live it too the fullest people !!!

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!