Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dont forget us Steph !!!!!

Steph Steph , why why !!!!

We will all miss you :) , hope you have a fun time in seniors!!
And i promise i will come to seniors as fast as i can :)
Man , who is going to remind me of things...
Who is going to talk to me in Bm Class.
Who is going to comfort me :S
Who is going to Act really odd sometimes that makes me laugh.
Who is going to Tutor me in Science
Who is going to Laugh at everything.

Its ok , i will be able to see you at P.E. and Chapel time .
But that aint good enough !!!..
What happen to our promise ?
We made Long ago , like a month ago??
Are we still going to make things better ?
All these questions !!!!

I am really proud of you Steph !!!
The whole class is proud of you !!!
We will all miss your Smartness :)

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!