Saturday, May 16, 2009

Third

Sports day, i was too excited about sports day till i cant even sleep. I started to sleep at 10 but i couldn't until 12.30 midnight. The netball girls were wearing eye liners to make themselves fierce against the opponent . I arrived at the sports center around 7.20am . Not alot of people were there yet until around 8.30+. At 8 they called us for the march pass. Haiz the march pass is so stupid. When we gathered at the field , no teachers were over there... Me and Aaron had to line them up. Not an easy job, we also had to lead the group. I was like where is our Principle ?? WHY IS SHE LATE....

This was the score :

Chempaka PJ - Rumah Faith
1 - 1

They scored the first goal , but we came back by a penalty which was taken by Ben Shiu.


Chempaka PJ - Chempaka USJ
0 - 2

We lost because they had a penalty and i made a mistake by leaving the other side of the goal open.


Chempaka PJ - Calvary
3 - 2

They were able to score two goals because , my defenders were behind the person who is trying to score. So It was just me and the Striker.
We could have lost, if it wasn't for my fast reaction we might have draw-ed the game.



The Girls did a wonderful job in winning 6/6 games :) so proud of you girls . All of our hardwork paid off. The Basketball got scheduled to another day , so we have to go again to the stadium for the basketball competition.

ELISE MAKE ME PROUD:)


The running was a bit slow. It took like 5 minute to start each race. No idea why , but One race had to be restart because someone was walking across the track.


Nearly 50% of us were injured . I have an injury on my knee , because of one dude... in Chempaka USJ.

BUT we are all proud of ourselves :) Hope we win gold next year .

O ya, the last game was abit challenging caused it rained and the field was all wet. XD...

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!