Friday, March 25, 2011

Memories that Hurt...

Looking back at some of my photos ... I feel so disappointed at myself .
One question i would like to ask myself , Why did i do those things ..
I wasted my life , my time , my energy on what ?
I wasted them on things that ended up giving me no happiness .
On things that hurt me to the core , things that made me feel like *shit*....


But looking at now , i keep reminding myself!! I've got things which satisfies me .
I've got my Church :) , i've got my brothers Back !! , I've got some of my childhood friends back .!!
I've got a clearer mind of what i'm going to do in the future . I've Got you , I've got my AWESOME GOD !! :)

Hmm Life is a CLIMB !! WITH TONS AND TONS OF DISAPPOINTMENTS , BUT WHY PONDER ON THE TIHNGS THAT YOU DID WRONG WHEN YOU CAN FOCUS ON THE THINGS YOU CAN DO RIGHT ! :D

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!