Monday, March 21, 2011

Attention Again to those .

Proverbs 16:23 - A wise man's heart guides his mouth , and his lips promote instruction .

Be like the wise man who puts a seal on his mouth . I know it is hard , but i'm trying my best . And by God's Amazing grace we are forgiven .

Proverbs 16:28 - A perverse man stirs up dissension and a GOSSIP separates close friends .


Proverbs 16:29 - A violent man entices his neighbor and leads him down a path that is not good .
( entice - to attract or lead someone )


Reflect on these two verses very carefully . And think For yourself , have you been Gossiping ?
About a close friend . It is even said in the bible that the cost of gossip is the separation of you from your friend . even if that Friend is close friend or a childhood friend . Or If your friend whom you know is gossiping about someone , saying bad about them . By listening and agreeing to the person , you are equally apart of the gossip whether you like it .

So I say once again ! STOP . Bring an End to this .. I'm sad to say this is even happening to our church ... My Church , my place of rest and peace . The place i am truly happy in the presence of God and his People , My Brothers and Sisters . I Beg of you !! Not for me , but for the sake of your friendships with your friends !

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!