Sunday, March 6, 2011

I don't wanna fall out !

To my Sweet Serendipity ;)


Honestly speaking , the future for both of us is scary ...
In some sort of way . But still exciting . But Fear is somehow placed infront of it .
you always say that God has a plan for us . And i Adore that of you , You have totally gave our future to HIM . So have I , but sometimes i still worry . I mean who can blame me :) Everyone does worry about something or two ..

The Fear of losing You is scary in every possible meaning . It would Bring misery and sorrow to my life . To know that I Lost such an Angel as yourself . Whenever i am worried , these question's pops to my head ..

What if I go overseas and we can't handle it . ( you said you believe in distant-relationship )
But it's gonna be hard , so are you up for it ?

Parents will be one of it..
The Age Gap also , we are a few years apart . not that i have anything against that , it is just that when i am in college you will still be in high-school . and when i am in Uni you will be in college .

Well but somehow something tells me to wait . Which we are , we are waiting and letting God's miraculous powers take over . But sometimes it feels like I am stuck on the other side of the fence . waiting for the fence to be broken down so that i can reach your heart .


But i made a promise to myself and you .. that i will wait . your worth the wait , did you know that ? :) well you are .I don't want an ending with ya !

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!