Monday, March 14, 2011

Amazing how God can calm us down through his songs .

The question arises . Who are our true friends ?


Think about it , everyone who reads this . take sometime to meditate on what i say .

Honestly would you Start Rumors , start Gossiping , or even have thoughts which relates anything to do with the Gossip of the person . AND that person is your Childhood friend , or Close Friend , Best friend . That Person may have characteristics which may not seem right to you , may it be the past or now . That give you NO REASON for you TO JUDGE them . The Person may be stubborn , may be arrogant , selfish , prideful , or etc .. But that still doesn't give you the reason to judge them . You say your a friend , Does a friend backstab you . Backstab can be in many MANY ways . May it be gossiping , Starting rumors , holding grudges that lead to many other nasty things .

Seriously , I don't think that is a friend . I ain't sure what the person is , but he definitely not a friend . remember God HATES SLANDER , HE DETEST IT !! SO WHY ARE YOU SINNING BY EVEN THINKING ABOUT THOSE THINGS . Cause i HAD ENOUGH , EVERYWHERE I TURN I SEE MY LOVED ONES , IN SCHOOL , IN MY FAMILY , IN CHURCH !!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS !! REALLY .. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS , I HAVE BEEN VICTIM OF BACKSTAB , BELIEVE ME IT FELT HORRIBLE . IT CAN BE SO BAD THAT THE PERSON MIGHT EVEN KILL HERSELF ! AND BACK THEN , I DID FEEL THE PRESSURE AND WANTED TO TAKE MY LIFE CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHO MY FRIENDS WERE . BUT I FOUND PEACE IN GOD . THE PRINCE OF PEACE , THE KING OF LOVE.

GOSSIP CAN BE HURTFUL . YES IT CAN . AND I WILL SAY "FROM EXPERIENCE' .

You may gossip because of a few things ,

JEALOUSY !!
HATRED !!
ANGER!!
ENVY!!!
n
MANY MORE!!!

ALL THESE GOD HATES !!
( hate is a strong word , especially for a God who is pure , imagine HIM to hate something )

QUESTION YOURSELF PLS !
At what basis do you have the right to say those words .

I WILL AWAKE ALL OF YOU !!
WHY ARE YOU SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT YOUR FRIEND BEHIND THEIR BACKS !!
FRIENDS WHO HAVE GROWN UP WITH YOU !!
FRIENDS WHO LOVE YOU !!!!
pls !! Stop , i beg you ....


No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!