Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A tortoise walking on water .

If i said i love you .
What would you say ?

If i said i care for you .
How would you react ?

If i said i will take a bullet for you .
What will you do ?

If i said i will be there next to you if you have One more DAY to live .
How would we spend it ?

If i went for a trip and disappeared .
Would you notice my absents ?

If i promised you i will be a Shoulder to Cry on Or a Ear to Listen .
Would you come to me for comfort ?

If your Heart tells you something .
Would follow your heart and not the voices of Men .

If i was dying of dehydration .
Would you Run through a dangerous path to get me water .
(this sounds like fairy tail love story xD)

MY answer for all those questions is

1.) I love you .
2.) I would give you Hug and Spin in circles till i tumble to the floor
3.) If you told me that face to face , Erhm i might just react on impulse :D.
4.) If we had one last day together , i would celebrate all your birthdays till 100 . So in this way you won't miss out , and i will Buy us a bucket of ice-cream and sit under the stars and moon and eat all day long :D .
5.) If you went on a trip and disappeared , i would ask your parents where you went and go and find you . I will not stop till i find you .
6.) I will definitely be a "shoulder and ear" for you :) No doubts !
7.) i will follow my heart , but not always ! I will compare my heart's desires to the Word Of God .
8.) I would run as fast as i could to the ends of the world to get you water . May it be in the middle of a battlefield , a land mine zone , or a pit of sharks :D. Lol I am just relating this question to my fantasy or a HERO or PRINCE ;D



No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!