Saturday, February 19, 2011

Guaranteed


When someone calls you ugly . Just walk away .
you know why ? , cause God knows your beautiful .
The same goes when someone makes fun of you .
Rest Assured that God knows you are opposite of whatever they say you are .
I wonder why people make fun of each other these days . Seriously
I mean sometimes its fine , but when it gets to much , you yourself should notice .
Ask yourself one question before you insult or make fun of someone .

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY "those words".
If your perfect , please go ahead and insult me .
If your not , then don't bother thinking about making fun of someone .


I've been really messed up these days ....
So many things have been pulling me down .
And i swear , right now !!
that the only things keeping me happy is .
You , My friends and knowing God has something installed for me .
Its really hard to keep telling myself that things happen for a reason .
It really is ... Day after day , it is a big test for me .
Its disappointing me . I pray i don't lose my comfort zones .
They are the only things i have that keeps fighting these stupid disappointing .

Anyway , i've got You , and my friends . Thanks for being there for me . Especially You "t".

I forgot someone.
And of course you Puppet .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!