Friday, February 25, 2011

I have Gone Loko-Loko On MokoMoko Island

I ain't sure about who i am now . :/ I seem to be seeing so many things clearer now . Like my true friends . Now in my head , i am sorting out the friends who i wanna keep for life , and the friends who are placed under the (time n Season) category . Puppet your definitely A keeper . Hmm thanks for putting sense into my senseless head sometimes :P . Woops , did i just say that ?? ahaha , i did :P so don't go self-praising yourself aite . D:

As for You , Yes YOU !! You know i am talking about a specific you ~
I will wait as long as God Permits me to :) . Cause there is just something different about you . And i don't find that in many girls . Honestly . Your Special from Head to toe :P although i think your feet is kinda cute and funny:P . hahaha and i like them just the way they are.


Today during Chapel , i noticed couple of things . Won't list them down because they are for me and God :) . But i remember one part where she said , don't label someone , or don't make fun of someone for the fun or trill of it . Well i agree totally , i know i use to do it alot . But hey ! Everyone can change . hmmm anyway that's all i've gotta say .


You replied my text when i was writing this :P

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!