Monday, February 14, 2011

Message to You

Hey Puppet . I found out the reason why we are still talking . For me , your a part of my life . We went through so much , xD its hard to let you go . But thank God for now Aiee .
Was thinking about valentines , people say valentines is for people who are important to you , in which you love or care for . Well Can't say much , but happy Valentines Puppet .

May erhm HIM , bring you much JOY :D


I promise to be a helping Hand :In times of struggles .
In times of pain .
In times of sorrow .
In times of peace
In times of War
In times of persecution xD
In times of disappointments .
In times of confusion .
In times of emotional breakdown .
In times of social discrimination .




Something happened yesterday , Not so sure of it but . You said something that made me challenge myself to wonder if it is the same for me . I stoned for a moment , wondering if i should say those three words . The three words that means everything to everyone . The three words in which everyone becomes jealous of , the three words by which people strive for .
Is it true ?

But i return those three words to you !
with Smiles and Hugs .
Cause i think i may be falling into the spell of <3
Haha Spell of love xD , i made it corny . Anyway its true ...
:) Happy Valentines .

And Happy Valentines to everyone !

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!