Friday, November 5, 2010

Warranty Card :D!!

Whenever i look at you , i can't stop thinking about everything .
brushing your hair with my fingers , staring into those lovely eyes , smelling that unique scent of yours , breathing the same air as you , holding your hand , and the taste of your lips .

Hmm . anyway :D ! I can say i'm satisfied at being 16 .

@16 -

Meeting new friends , who have been a blessing to me .
Getting close to someone who has put up with a heck load of shit from me .
See my brother leave for the states .
Helped out my friends who were in need .
In charged of so many things in my life .
Accomplish my goals !
Lost my first kiss !!
Got to know someone beyond what i could possible imagine .


But the worst part of being 16 is that I hurt someone really really badly . I'm just hoping that person forgives me . Well , whats the pass is the pass right ? So what the heck .


Thanks guys for going through so much just to plan everything for my Bday , Honestly that whole "vocal warm-ups" thing , really good ! xD

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!