Monday, November 22, 2010

Penguins are Cool !

"Scott Tea" Say's Mcdonalds .
I like Mcdonalds , but it is so unhealthy . Gawd .... Muay thai Classes are getting harder and harder . The Routine Jap , Punch , Left Stroke , Right Stroke , Left upper cut , Right Upper Cut and swing swing :D . Hmm Wonder if i can do that routine with any song .

Talking to the Mooonn !!! Trying to get to youu!!! . Love Bruno Mars !!
I've nothing to say on my blog anymore . The fun in my life is dying off , but i like it this way . Lets problems and stress !

I like taking my guitar and learn songs :D Hmm although i never exactly learn them but so what :D . Weeee !!

TAKING TO THE MOOON !!! XD OH !!! GUESS WHAT = the moon has been really bright these days :S . not sure why . but yeah . hahaha .


Staring at the Chat Box :P

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!