Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mistaken or Not ?

I'm been thinking lately of what i have done . I would say i ain't proud of it . I know i was suppose to forget about everything , but hey ... Who can ... I'm sure you can't yourself . You just choose to fight it internally until you get used to it . I tried everything that seem logical to do ( which is okay with you ) . Hmm to see now that we are totally ignoring each other , hmm didn't you say that we won't go to that point . Looks like it has . It's too late or maybe not . I still keep all the messages and photos as memories . Memories of the best phase of my life that seem "ALL THAT" to me .


Well nothing is perfect ain't it , even the strongest building in the world can tumble down like a shattering glass . And i come to figure i am a package of sorrow for anyone .

Hey but i just wanna let you know that i am fine . I'm doing great and everything is working out for me . Hopefully its the same for you . But you know what would make it better ? If we just started talking again .


Awards night is tmrw , I'm not sure if i should feel nervous or not . :S anyway heading off to bed .

Muay thai !!! :D

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!